Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Finally! Mega Gallade Swaps and Strikes!
(Aug 29, 2015, 10:22 AM)Marcusube Wrote: Great team you get here man!

I do see that synergy and I must say you did well here. Skill Swap Gallade is really unpredictable but it can force the opponent into some mind games. Skill Swapping Storm Drain, Huge Power, Intimidate, Lightning Rod, etc. is really funny but jokes aside it is a threat to be reckoned with. By the way, about the Heatran mirror thing, couldn't you just Skill Swap Flash Fire from it then body it kappa

I love to see ma boy Aurorus on teams too. Shreds through genies like its nothing and Snow Warning cancels out the weather! It's so good! My concern about the weather cancelling factor is that since Aurorus is so fast, if the weather setter is slower then you're forced to switch out and in. Earth Power is definitely the way to go. I ran Expert Belt/Life Orb on my Aurorus so it could pick up kills on Aegislash, Terrakion and Heatran with Earth Power so I'm not sure if Focus Sash really allows it to push out the same amount of offensive power.

Again, good team man Cool

Thanks for the appreciation, it's been a long time it happened :P
Heatran mirror thing? i don't se what are exactly u asking here, but my team deals with heatran, with gallade's drain punch, aurorus (slightly) and then unexpected gyarados' EQ. As far as the focus sash is concerned on aurorus, aegi, terrkion and heatran, aren't specific threat for aurorus to remove, earth power is good in utility too. most t-tars are scarfed and it even takes advantage from it if sand stream is activated, counters rain with freeze dry so doesn't matter if hail sets-down up there.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finally! Mega Gallade Swaps and Strikes! - by Pokeventurer - Aug 29, 2015, 11:41 AM