Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] How long did it take you to get comp ready legendaries ?
(Aug 31, 2015, 07:55 AM)Marcusube Wrote: Always have Pokeballs that make the Pokemon easier to catch unless of course you want to be that guy who catches all his legendaries in a normal Pokeball. I generally SR at night so Dusk Balls have a 3.5x capture rate. For the regis, Dusk Ball works as well. For water type legendaries like Palkia and Suicune, Dive Ball or Net Ball is the way to go as you get a 4x capture rate.

Yes. I agree with him.
If you don't have access to a Master Ball, I have always recommended Time Balls.
What I do is to count my turns. I usually throw around 5 Poke balls which are guaranteed to fail, then for the next 5 turns I false swipe the Legendary until 1HP is left, then I sleep the guy. After 10 turns I throw Time Balls that have a 4x capture rate on any type of Poke ball at any time of the day. Time balls achieve maximum rate after 10 turns. I usually play with a Shedinja with False Swipe. He never dies, and he doesn't kill the Legendary.

There are many ways of doing SRing, you need to pick the method that you feel comfortable with with the time you have.
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How long did it take you to get comp ready legendaries ? - by Luisito - Aug 31, 2015, 08:05 AM