Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] How long did it take you to get comp ready legendaries ?
it took me about 20 hours to get my hp ice zapdos perfect bar special attack being 29 instead of 31 but since i was after a bold tailwind variant i was fine with that. Your best stating what wobble room your happy with before you start i recommend accepting 1 less than perfect for hp perfect mons as these take ages otherwise. But for 5iv (30 or 31) pokemon you talking 1024 resets on average so not too bad.

if your like me and want all your pokemon in pokeballs you need a fainted synchro lead, the final gambit method + a spore user who is insanely bulky (i like amoongus) either through stats or being very overleveled. Plus always use capture power level 3 this dramatically reduces the risk of the foe struggling itself to death for low pp legends i recommend bringing a smergle with spore recycle a leppa berry and a move to give the foe the berry.
Evilsabre
Winning a Pokemon battle is not so much about being a step ahead of your opponent but rather being 2 steps behind them

Messages In This Thread
RE: How long did it take you to get comp ready legendaries ? - by evilsabre - Aug 31, 2015, 08:36 AM