Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[Team Reveal] "Thats MY move you cant use it" 3rd Place JFlynn Tourney
(Sep 7, 2015, 08:34 AM)Aether Wrote:
(Sep 7, 2015, 08:04 AM)Black117 Wrote: Disappointed in the Landorus-T set you should have used this one instead

[Image: 645-therian.gif]
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Normal Gem  
Ability: Intimidate  
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Explosion  
- Swords Dance  
- Imprison  
- Protect

Went with the regular 4/252/252 set since Landorus-T is going to die anyways from Explosion and you want to take down someone fast so Jolly is opted. Imprison is to shut down any Pokemon with Protect since its the most broken move in VGC and Sword Dance as they switch out. Once ready, explode till your hearts content. Mega Gengar (any ghost types) and Gothitelle make great partners as they trap anything not a Ghost. Mega Gengar is a better partner as once Lando-T goes down, you can then Perish Song and make that person ragequit.  Angel

Just take out the Ghost, Wide Guard or Damp users (looking at you Pod) and you're fine kappa

Congrats Anime on your finish as I was thinking about joining the tourney myself but having won Pod's tourney earlier and being tired meant I'd had to hit the bed and sleep. Imprison is probably 2 of the under used moves that you can use with Mega Gardevoir, the other being encore. Since so many people use protect on their Pokemon, this forces them to switch out or take the hit, making it incredibly easy to make plays and setup the endgames. The only time I've ever seen Imprison Lando-T was on a Mega Gengar Perish Trap team to prevent opposing Lando-T's from using EQ or other attacks. Its definitely an interesting tech move though not the first I'll consider on non choice item Lando-T sets.

I do recommend that you have Modest Aegislash since many players are opting for faster LO Aegislash sets to beat the mirror matches. Specs Hydreigon is power. Nothing to say about that other than maybe opting for Flamethrower since Heat Wave can miss and trigger Heatran's Flash Fire. Overall you have a nice team there Anime and you just have to make edits that's all. Just try not to hit your own Pokemon unless you absolutely need to.

btw that Explosion Lando-T is legit

This is hilariously brutal, freaking love it. Gonna make a  team around it ASAP Smile

jokes on you, i dont run damp Kappa
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Team Reveal] "Thats MY move you cant use it" 3rd Place JFlynn Tourney - by Podfighterninja123 - Sep 7, 2015, 11:01 AM