Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] Anti meta in progress, please help
To be honest I don't have much experience from using Mega Heracross in doubles mainly because it requires a bit too much support for it to function well. For Mega Heracross to "work", you need to commit to providing the necessary support from partners who can stand toe-to-toe against (at least) Mega Salamence, Sylveon, Aegislash, and Talonflame. Probably the best example of this is from Rogue and Naitre's Mega Heracross since they used a Trick Room Mega Heracross to great success. The only problem is the team is relatively old so I'm not so sure how well it can deal with the meta and it uses some of the 'standard' pokemon you see in doubles. Tailwind is honestly much riskier since your opponent can easily just paralyze you or just stall our tailwind turns with careful switching or protects plays. Of course this is where you need to strike against the enemy team since Tailwind won't last as long as Trick Room. We would like to see what you have for your Mega Heracross tailwind team in a future post so we can critique i.

Messages In This Thread
Anti meta in progress, please help - by bradar485 - Sep 14, 2015, 06:24 PM
RE: Anti meta in progress, please help - by Slec - Sep 14, 2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Anti meta in progress, please help - by Black117 - Sep 14, 2015, 09:03 PM
RE: Anti meta in progress, please help - by Justin - Sep 14, 2015, 11:17 PM
RE: Anti meta in progress, please help - by Black117 - Sep 15, 2015, 02:36 PM