Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Do u even dance Bro? : Battle spot Doubles, Team Help required for a weirdo.
Okay, in all actuality, I have a few things that could be changed. Mainly, WHY DO YOU HAVE RAIN DANCE ON YOUR CONKELUDURR!!! IF YOU HAD ICE PUNCH, THEN LANDORUS IN TRICK ROOM WOULD BE A PIECE OF CAKE!!!

I have used Milotic many, many times, and I would say replace Toxic with Mirror Coat. In my battle with MudkipLegend, he foolishly used Energy Ball on my Milotic, and I KO'd him with Mirror Coat. He tried to use Thunderbolt on my Milotic, KO'd the Zapdos. Basically, Mirror Coat is lov. Mirror Coat is lyf.

Scizor and Manetric look good. They seem to survive what they need to survive, the only problem is, they need help before they can really do lots of damage.

Latios is a great addition to your team, but, it lacks power. I would replace Choice Scarf with Life Orb, mainly because Landorus doesn't threaten Latios much anyways, and the power increase is quite large.

Magmar Magmar Magmar Magmar MAGMAR!
What the actual Shuckle. Why is there a Magmar on a competitive team #TheDuckIsBlind Out of all the Pokemon to choose from, you choose Magmar. Never mind the fact that Amoongus, Togetic, Togekiss, Volcorona, and even Pachirisu are better redirect Pokemon. I. Just. No. I'm sorry, but you want to take care of the meta, and yet you use, THIS:
[Image: realistic_magmar_by_xtwilight_samox.png]

Also, LIFE ORB LANDORUS BOIEZ!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do u even dance Bro? : Battle spot Doubles, Team Help required for a weirdo. - by Delta - Sep 25, 2015, 01:05 PM