Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Trick Room Sand Team MK. 1
(Oct 24, 2015, 02:03 PM)RebornFX Wrote: Could you explain your picks a bit more? Having calcs and an explanation is kind of necessary when proposing strange sets and Pokemon choices. For example, why did you choose a Defensive spread for Ttar? Wouldn't a more offensive spread make more sense for it, meaning it doesn't need to waste a turn using p-u-p to do any damage? And if you are using a slow Ttar, why not make it mixed to have better coverage as you can use a Brave/Relaxed nature as opposed to Adamant/Impish? And you say that Gourgeist resists your team weaknesses while your team resists Gourgeists weaknesses, but what specifically? List how each of your member beats the most common Pokemon like Kangaskhan and Lando-T, and if it can't then you have something to work on.

For Dragon Pulse on Milotic, there is literally no point in running it. Literally the only Pokemon in the format Dragon Pulse will hit for super effective which Ice Beam won't are Kingdra and Zard X.

And you can get a much better Zapdos than the one you have there, with that SpD you'll be getting destroyed by common special attackers. I would also personally put Tailwind on Zapdos over Twave.

The T-Tar was mainly a set I wanted to try in VGC since it tanks quite a bit of stuff but i can look into a more offensive set. Gourgeist was added in since I needed something for fighting grass and steel and I knew it could also learn trick room, I decided to give it a try. Miltoic having dragon pulse also is something i was just testing with and i see i could do without it. The Zapdos's set is mainly because it is the zapdos i have that i use for most of my zapdos needs. Not the biggest fan of getting legendaries off of the internet. I do know that its SpD is quite bad, But this team is only in the begining stages so all advice is welcome :>

Messages In This Thread
Trick Room Sand Team MK. 1 - by KiwiTiger - Oct 24, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Trick Room Sand Team MK. 1 - by Feax - Oct 24, 2015, 01:45 PM
RE: Trick Room Sand Team MK. 1 - by KiwiTiger - Oct 24, 2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Trick Room Sand Team MK. 1 - by RebornFX - Oct 24, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Trick Room Sand Team MK. 1 - by KiwiTiger - Oct 24, 2015, 04:47 PM
RE: Trick Room Sand Team MK. 1 - by Pokeventurer - Oct 24, 2015, 02:11 PM
RE: Trick Room Sand Team MK. 1 - by KiwiTiger - Oct 24, 2015, 04:51 PM
RE: Trick Room Sand Team MK. 1 - by Delta - Oct 24, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Trick Room Sand Team MK. 1 - by Marcusube - Oct 25, 2015, 05:35 AM
RE: Trick Room Sand Team MK. 1 - by KiwiTiger - Oct 25, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: Trick Room Sand Team MK. 1 - by RebornFX - Oct 25, 2015, 10:12 AM