Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] RMT: Mega-Scizor
I've never been a fan of mega scizor because it's just.... bigger scizor. That being said he looks really cool and I think you've nailed his set if you're going to use him on the battlespot doubles or vgc... whatevs. I would probably want to run the bug bite on him but I can see the utility and coverage of knock off being a lot more useful. Especially without any other knock off characters on the team.

The biggest issue I have is the liepard. I just... don't like it. And the item... surely there has to be something else? I'm sort of dependent on certain guys from overplaying them BUT I'd consider running:

[Image: 302.gif]
Sableye@ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
EV's: I've been playing with different ev spreads on my sableye and really I usually go 252HP, 252SPD and 4DEF since will o wisp will cut attackers down but if you want to keep running foul play and also quash you might want to put a substantial amount in its DEF.
-Foul Play/Will-o-wisp
-Fake Out
-Quash/will-o-wisp
-Recover

I like him as a support character, he gets respectably bulky and usually has some staying power. Quash is a good speed control but with all the fake out and thundurus on your team maybe that wouldn't be necessary for you and you could put will o wisp in that slot.

Just an idea.  

Messages In This Thread
RMT: Mega-Scizor - by poison_jr - Oct 30, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: RMT: Mega-Scizor - by bradar485 - Oct 30, 2015, 08:09 PM
RE: RMT: Mega-Scizor - by Black117 - Oct 31, 2015, 12:03 PM
RE: RMT: Mega-Scizor - by poison_jr - Nov 2, 2015, 01:05 PM
RE: RMT: Mega-Scizor - by bradar485 - Nov 2, 2015, 03:02 PM