Poll: Actually play the main games? (Hopefully every1)
yes
no
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] The REALLY ANNOYING THING about POKéMON GO
the thing that bugs me off is the amount of people who play Pokémon GO but haven't played the main series games.

For example someone in my year overheard me and poké-group of friends talk about the Mew event in februrary and the boy was like:

---- That wet peice of crap that people call a game and anime!? (talks **** about Pokémon and sooooo on)

Few months later he says:

---- Downloaded Pokémon GO yet?

And we were like: You don't even watch the anime or play the main series games!
Then I drew a Dratini (Pokémon Art Academy taught me well) - And said: Who's that Pokémon? (And no I didn't realise that I said it just like in the anime)

And they were like ---- Eh? Never seen it.

That marks the end of one story of people just wanting to be part of the Pokémon GO crowd.

Funnily enough, they started to play Pokémon Ruby! Using an emulator...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another short story: At a Pokéstop I found a Dragonite and couldn't help but shout in delight.
Some people heard me and was like ---no way! And then asked me: whats a Dragonite???

o_o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew. Finally reached the end of my Pokémon GO rant.

If i somehow offended you beause you apply to the --- just playing Pokémon GO because everyone else is playing it ------- I am truly sorry but honestly it shouldn't matter because I know everyone here is a devout Pokémon fan. 

Also, around September the 9th would you like to see a shiny Gallade giveaway? Comment belowwwww.
(PS. There is nothing bad about using an emulator. Just that buy the actual game to show support to the developers. But mainly because its illegal you kind of need the actual game before using emulators)
High impact memes
<3 Fire Emblem <3 Pokémon

Messages In This Thread
The REALLY ANNOYING THING about POKéMON GO - by asifiqbal378 - Aug 27, 2016, 06:22 AM