Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] (VGC 2017) Mudsdale Movesets (Assault Vest / Physical Attacker)
Ironically I'm in the works of posting a team report with this Pokemon on the team except I run a basic 252/252 set with AV. From my experience, Mudsdale is a very solid response to Tapu Lele, Muk-A, Marowak-A, Tapu Koko, defensively oriented Tapu Fini under Misty Terrain (burn immunity), Metagross and Magnezone. What I'll tell you is to watch out for Tapu Koko's Grass Knot because it does a significant chunk of damage and the move, while not popular, is Tapu Koko's most reliable way of dealing with this mon. Arcanine gives Mudsdale hell due to Will-o-Wisp, Intimidate and Morning Sun which allows it to stall it out (if you haven't figured out at this point, I hate Arcanine so very much this year due to how good of a disruptor it is) so I wouldn't say Mudsdale is a good answer to it unless it is a more offensively oriented Arcanine. Mudsdale has terrible matchups against weather, powerful special attackers and more defensively oriented teams. It is by no means a wallbreaker but it provides just enough damage output to OHKO a majority of the offensive threats in the metagame
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
RE: (VGC) Mudsdale Movesets (Assault Vest / Physical Attacker) - by Marcusube - Dec 17, 2016, 10:14 PM