Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FEEDBACK] Competitive Feedback 2.0
Greetings everyone,

So you might remember @Black117 making a similar post a few weeks ago, and while we received good advice that we appreciate a lot, I feel like most of the feedback was oriented towards the content created by the mods and others, such as write ups. Now I will personally be doing more write ups, like movesets, due to being less busy, and I'm sure others will also make more, but this is not going to be the focus of this post.

While our movesets section has grown a lot due to the great contributions we received, I noticed that, besides RMTs, the Competitive Discussion Forum was a little dry to say the least. To try to revive it, the mod team will try to make more interactive threads, such as this thread, to encourage participation and also tournaments. However, we would like ideas for threads like this or even tournaments. I feel like having threads that encourage competitive discussion will help beginners get into the game by learning things from the experienced battlers, and experienced battlers can enjoy these threads by sharing opinions and others things with other battlers. As for tournaments, we can obviously stick to standard formats like VGC and OU, but if you want us to organize another tourney with a different format, feel free to make a thread for it or talk to any of the competitive mods (@"Elly" @Black117 @"Squeab") to get help with it.

For my part, I will try to make more movesets in the future and to keep the teambuilding competition thread alive. Another tournament is planned in another very fun format and will be announced soon.

Bref, if you guys have any suggestion as the what we can do to stimulate discussion or threads ideas, feel free to either post it here or to PM us. Suggestions can be brand new ideas or old threads that could be brought back. If you need help organizing anything, feel free to PM me either here or on the Discord since I'm pretty active and willing to help for those things.

With that being said, thank you for reading and hopefully replying, we truly appreciate feedback. I probably messed up grammar and stuff, I just woke up and can't English properly. Sorry.

Messages In This Thread
Competitive Feedback 2.0 - by croissant - Feb 26, 2017, 10:11 AM
RE: Competitive Feedback 2.0 - by GingerxPug - Feb 26, 2017, 10:20 AM
RE: Competitive Feedback 2.0 - by Justin - Feb 26, 2017, 10:21 AM
RE: Competitive Feedback 2.0 - by croissant - Feb 26, 2017, 10:32 AM
RE: Competitive Feedback 2.0 - by Justin - Feb 27, 2017, 01:58 AM
RE: Competitive Feedback 2.0 - by Black117 - Feb 28, 2017, 12:55 AM
RE: Competitive Feedback 2.0 - by Marcusube - Mar 2, 2017, 06:36 AM
RE: Competitive Feedback 2.0 - by Black117 - Mar 2, 2017, 09:05 PM