Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The March Meet & Greet - A Month to Compete!
Which games are you the most excited about coming to Switch?

Obviously smash is one of the most anticipated games for the switch and I'm excited for that game to come out. Mario Aces also seems like a fun game.

What's the luckiest thing that's ever happen to you?

Not many things have happened to me that I would consider "lucky" but the luckiest thing that ever happened to me was finding this website. Getting to see the site grow and make connections with so many different types of people is an unforgettable experience.

What's your favorite style? Favorite artist?

ummmmm, I don't listen to that much music, but if I'm bored and want to listen to something, I always turn to game soundtracks. Pokemon music is always comforting and a go-to, but I also listen to music from undertale and zelda.

Why did you choose the username that you did?

I came up with moo311 because it's a combination of my 2 lucky numbers, 3 and 11, and the word moo, from an ongoing joke with my friends that would take way too long to explain.

@FireTaco Probably the most requested pokemon are definitely mythicals and any pokemon in the competitive spotlight. I was surprised that there weren't that many exeggutor and trevenant for shiny hunting during the release of USUM and SM.

@Drangor2 @Kris Any anime suggestions on Netflix as someone who's never seen an anime, except the pokemon anime?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The March Meet & Greet - A Month to Compete! - by moo311 - Mar 12, 2018, 05:09 PM