Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The May Meet & Greet - A Month Most Sweet!
@Kris

Thanks for the awesome Meet & Greet, Kris! And thanks for using my Pokémon of the Day post. Didn't really think it was anything special. But thank you anyway! Now more people can see my long, unexpected history with the Sky Squirrel Pokémon. Now, about the questions:

Share With Us!

Here's where I ask you some questions to get the Discussion started, join in and have some fun! 
  • In following the Shiny Fails Thread, Who's your Favourite Shiny Pokemon?

[Image: ei8iKK5.jpg] 

My favorite Shiny (as of Gen 7) can only be Decidueye. Not only because it looks amazing in general, but as most of you probably remember, I was crazy enough to Shiny hunt Rowlet at the beginning of Sun and Moon from launch day until I got it. It set back my playthrough two whole weeks, but I eventually got it after 1,784 soft-resets. This in turn gave rise to a little bit of spite, inspiring this infamous post, but the fact remains. It's easily the Shiny I've worked for the most, and because of that, it's also certainly my favorite!

• E3 is up next Month, so What surprise Title do you think we'll/want to see at E3?

[Image: 7N3xBpi.jpg]

Even though I know that there's virtually no chance of it EVER happening, I would love to see this underrated gem from the PS3 era get a remake/remaster. Lair was one of those games that I brushed off upon release, and I like many others panned it for its horrible controls and wonky playstyle. Over the years though, I've since revisited, and thanks to the one (and only) patch the developers released fixing the controls, the game is easily one of the most underrated titles I've played. Without worrying about the controls, the story shines through, I think the graphical quality holds up even now. Obviously, the game didn't sell quite enough to ever be anything other than a disappointment in the eyes of the developers, but a few loyal fan like myself know the gem that is Lair for what it really is
  • There's been a lot of fake Pokemon Leaks throughout the years, but What is the Funniest Fake Leak you've seen?

[Image: TR28YQb.png]

Can't really weigh in on the 'fake leak' scene. I've always done my best to avoid leaks in general because I like waiting for the official annoucement, just so I don't get my hopes up that something a fan designed (often cooler than the actual design) isn't the real thing. I can't really say what the funniest leak has been, but I distinctly remember seeing the Gen 7 starter final evolutions leaked for the first time (via some nosy friends) and thinking, "Please let these be real. I want that Owl!" I got my wish then, it seems!

Turn the Tables!

Now it's time for you to tag a member with @ and ask them a question of your own! @Sithogryph, I noticed that you have an affinity for Gengar. What's the story behind that?

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

Messages In This Thread
RE: The May Meet & Greet - A Month Most Sweet! - by 0kamii - May 5, 2018, 09:27 AM