Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] [UPDATED! Come Take a Look!] The Trade Shop to end all Trade Shops!
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:09 PM)Sinaloalo Wrote: I posted on your other thread but ill post here now that you have posted your mons for trade. I have a 5IV Intimidate Adamant Arcanine. I EV trained it so idk if you would want it reset? Trade for Venasaur?

whats the EV spread on it?
(Feb 4, 2015, 05:14 PM)AndrewAllen Wrote: what about two HA puruglies and 1 HA Porygon for ur shiny Scizor

do they all have the blue pentagon? and are they 5IV?

(Feb 4, 2015, 05:19 PM)NightWolf Wrote: I'm interested in your timid jolteon, parasect, gigalith, torterra, furfrou, victreebell, and articuno. I'll trade you any 7 of the shinies you asked about on my thread for those. Smile

Add me and we can trade now? my ign is dean
I only have the modest jolteon left though!!
I'd take chansey, Clawitzer, Gallade, Snorlax and Nidoking. If you still want the modest jolteon then i would take the florges for that as well

(Feb 4, 2015, 05:20 PM)IvanCuhh Wrote: I've got the Breloom with some EMs and it's Jolly buy it's 4 IVs, I could try breeding for a better one if you'd like?

If you dont mind doing some breeding then sure! what would you like for a 5IV one?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Trade Shop to end all Trade Shops! - by ashketchum116 - Feb 4, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: The Trade Shop to end all Trade Shops! - by MKM - Feb 4, 2015, 09:03 PM
RE: The Trade Shop to end all Trade Shops! - by MKM - Feb 4, 2015, 09:12 PM