Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] 2015 VGC Team - Mega Lucario
If only vacuum wave were legal in VGC 2015 oh I would abuse special Lucario myself. That's really a solid redirection team you have their. The thing is Mega Lucario needs a ton of direction support considering its still a frail pokemon. What I like about this team is the synergy as Lucario can knock out steel type pokemon which normals ruin Togekiss. Your team easily takes advantage of Garchomp firing off earthquake while the rest either protects or are simply immune.

Some of the few problematic pokemon I see for this team are strong fire-water-grass cores with mega Venusaur, Suicune, Rotom-H, Heatran, etc. Thunder wave/icy wind support is crucial for this team's success, however I'm not so sure about thunder wave on Rotom-W. Yes is provides additional countermeasures against tailwind but I still think having another will-o-wisper could prove vital against physical attackers. Bulky attackers like Conkeldurr can give this team problems of Togekiss is out of the battle.  

One final note is if you can describe which "problematic pokemon" Rotom-W's ev spread covers since I think you can still tweak it a bit. To be honest, having 252/252 is ok on a pokemon like Bisharp but I think you try optimizing it better especially for Garchomp,  Togekiss, or even Mega Lucario. Here's a website to help you look over the synergy of the team called teammagma.net. There they host a type coverages of your team and picks out potential types you need needs coverage. Awesome team btw!

Messages In This Thread
2015 VGC Team - Mega Lucario - by z2porygon - Feb 13, 2015, 09:40 PM
RE: 2015 VGC Team - Mega Lucario - by Black117 - Feb 13, 2015, 10:04 PM
RE: 2015 VGC Team - Mega Lucario - by z2porygon - Feb 13, 2015, 10:49 PM