Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] I did it! My first sun team + Battle Spot victory!
Lol @ iflytoohigh, I have to give it to you. Your posts are among the most entertaining to read here, haha. You seem like an incredibly quirky person and that isn't a bad thing. If the whole competitive pokemon thing doesn't work out for you or you lost interest, you could always consider picking up commentating or blogging. You strike me as the kind of person that would be very amusing to an audience. Smile

Now about your team. I think it looks good! I'm a little late to the party and see that others have already made awesome critiques that you've applied but I'll still put some things out there.

Ninetails definitely needs to drop Toxic. I like the idea of Confuse Ray if you're looking for another disruptive ability. Looks like you're set here.

Tyrantrum is definitely the weakest link in your group. Although your Empoleon could work, how about Cloyster? You could do something like

Cloyster @ King's Rock
Ability: Skill Link
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Explosion
- Toxic Spikes

In my opinion this would be a great replacement for Tyrantrum. But it is up to you if you don't feel like breeding, Empoleon can just be a temporary placeholder. I think the Cloyster pick would be superior of course.

Great first battle with this team, looks like you managed to get your opponent to forfeit due to your awesome power. Smile Looks like you are slowly gaining momentum here regarding your skills. Looking forward to seeing what your final team looks like plus more future battles from you. It'd be nice to see you document your journey and share with everyone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I did it! My first sun team + Battle Spot victory! - by KevMan - Apr 2, 2015, 10:50 AM