Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] (VGC) Battle Spot Teams No. 1: Heavy Rain
(Sep 5, 2015, 01:32 AM)Pokeventurer Wrote: I gave it a glance to your sets, didn't read the whole of it just yet and i will soon cuz it must be a good team though if it's built by you. i see that you are wasting EV's on your politoed and thundurus, adding the leftover (wasted) 4 EV\s into the sp.atk of both may come in better.

the EV's tell that the team is bulky (your playstyle) and can't question.

I'll admit I'm wasting EVs on Politoed and Thundurus since this is the team I used in-game on Battle Spot ladder (from April 20th-mid May) and for sure, I made some mistakes EV Training while doing Super Training sessions. I really didn't want to waste my time re eving my team for just one point since, admitably I was lazy and just want to grind out battles. Honestly don't think it matter much in my battles since there damage output is incredibly low compared with something like Terrakion or Hydreigon since all Politoed and Thundurus had to do was support the team. I'll change it but for sure don't think any of my battles or losses resulted in a low damage roll.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (VGC) Battle Spot Teams No. 1: Heavy Rain - by Black117 - Sep 5, 2015, 01:50 AM