Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Are you in College, High school, or already have your life worked out?
(Nov 19, 2014, 07:01 AM)thewasher19 Wrote:
(Nov 19, 2014, 06:35 AM)leftwingzero Wrote: Well after reading these responses I feel ancient.  I'm 33 years old, and I'm currently an Assistant Store Manager with Lowe's.  I have a wife and three daughters (7, 4, and 4), and we just celebrated the 11th anmiversery of moving into our house (11/18/03) together.  After graduating high school with a 3.5 gpa, I took a year off then started working retail from the bottom and worked my way into management quickly.  I decided against going to college being I was in depression from not getting any attention from the ladies, and feared it would only get worse in college...that and I procrastinated too much and was too late in applying.  My daughters are already playing games, my oldest is even into Pokemon.  We also watch One Piece together every night, where I have to now read the subtitles for her being we surpassed where the dub is at.

Have you seen this?

Awesome video, thanks for sharing! Yes I know about the robot.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you in College, High school, or already have your life worked out? - by leftwingzero - Nov 19, 2014, 07:20 AM