Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] My twist on Collin's core of 4
(Jul 13, 2015, 06:55 AM)Marcusube Wrote: If it's an unfinished post then why post it now and not complete it. Also, not everyone knows what Collin's team looks like so it would be good to at least give us a link to an article or list the members of his team.

Overall not a bad team. As you said, the EV spreads are still not developed so you need to look into that. My question is, what is your response if you cannot get Trick Room up? You only have one setter which means you would have to carry it even in matchups against threats such as Hydreigon, Aegislash and Bisharp. Since most of your mons are slow, it might be an issue to take out these threats.

I think you misunderstood the sense of "unfinished post" it was in terms of the EV spreads and not surity of the team i will put around it.
As your question is concerned: mental herb is a counter to every taunting threat. my team has plenty of counters to things like bisharp and aegi (charizard with flamethrower, further golem's EQ and honcho too) hydreigon's worst nightmare would be sylveon for sure. since i have most bulk investments my mons are surely are going to survive atleast one attack, while they still pack the potential to deal back heavy damage and even OHKO

Messages In This Thread
My twist on Collin's core of 4 - by Pokeventurer - Jul 13, 2015, 03:36 AM
RE: My twist on Collin's core of 4 - by Marcusube - Jul 13, 2015, 06:55 AM
RE: My twist on Collin's core of 4 - by Pokeventurer - Jul 13, 2015, 09:58 AM