Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Accelgorating to victory! Serious Help Needed!
Well, I am in love with your team. Especially the Escavalier. I love that guy. I would run Megahorn over X-Scissor, just because Megahorn is the literal definition of a nuke. I am not in love with the idea of an Occa Berry, but I don't know. I have never run him without a Life Orb. I will explain later why I am excluding LF on him. I would also like to point out, it is hard to evolve Escavalier and Accelgor, because you need to trade them.... for each other. I just find that so funny.

Anyways, excluding any electric legendaries, Jolteon is a decent call, but Noivern is, in my opinion, better. Why? Well, let me explain. Noivern can summon Hurricanes. Noivern can summon a loud, loud, loud bang in the form of Boomburst. AND NOIVERN CAN SUMMON THE FREAKIN APOCALYPSE WITH DRACO METEOR! He is very fast (not Jolteon fast, but 7 base speed behind) and has a ton of powerful moves (mentioned above) as well as U-Turn, and a decent amount of defense (at least enough to survive a Rock Slide from Landorus). He also gets Frisk as an ability, which is, ya, a full body cavity search for for your opponent's pokemon. I don't like to think about it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Accelgorating to victory! Serious Help Needed! - by Delta - Jul 31, 2015, 01:32 PM