Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] From the Gates...!
(Aug 2, 2015, 11:34 PM)Pokeventurer Wrote: First of all not too shabby of a team. many people generally hate the idea of drought ninetales but with recently a report on NB shows it has potential.
Some quick views:
1) i also made a pretty solid team with mega houndoom and DD mega altaria in it. i liked redirection support alot with Secret sunny day amoongus as it also brought the auto, TR counters.
2) if milotic is there to icy wind and your team is already faster than any usuals you may wanna consider encore over t-wave on liepard as it is extreme annoyance, also a VGC pro's multibattle team (i think you know it) from nationals side event included a sunny day liepard which used dark void with assist. focus sash is my fav item on mons like liepard.
3) your team has too many frail mons, idk if you are able to play around it but it looks kinda unsafe.

Here is my m-houndoom team: http://pokeventurer.blogspot.com/2015/06...nk-of.html

As I said, in most situations I don't bring Milotic to games. Also, relying on just one form of speed control hinders your game plan especially if its Icy Wind. Opposing Milotic and Bisharp immediately become power houses which is why I opt for both Icy Wind and Thunder Wave.

I switched Fake Out for Encore seeing as how these days people are running faster Fake Out users or love to Protect to stop Fake Out. With Encore I can disable one Pokemon if they decide to use a set up move or Protect and focus on the other.

I know my team is frail. It's a hyper offensive team not balanced offense. How frail these mons are never hindered me once in a game because I am usually able to eliminate the threat before it has a chance to attack. As for dealing with bulky Pokemon, Fake Tears + Attack always comes through in securing the KO. Heck, it OHKOd a Suicune, one of the bulkiest mons in the format and it wasn't even a super effective hit.
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
From the Gates...! - by Marcusube - Aug 2, 2015, 07:56 PM
RE: From the Gates...! - by MARSxVenom - Aug 2, 2015, 10:01 PM
RE: From the Gates...! - by Pokeventurer - Aug 2, 2015, 11:34 PM
RE: From the Gates...! - by Marcusube - Aug 3, 2015, 08:39 AM
RE: From the Gates...! - by Marcusube - Aug 3, 2015, 08:45 AM