Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Shark Sighted Enter at own Risk!
(Aug 8, 2015, 09:28 AM)Pokeventurer Wrote: Thanks for taking the time to write a reply though. you said u lost a game to a suicune *that no one probably ever used before* and i guess that is fine for the team? :/ maybe..... if suicune is the reason u recommend strong grass typing i don't think that someone is ever gonna face dat beast again though rage powder is the only thing that keeps sharpedo alive for some time and also pays off in TR. as u suggest that the team needs a taunter maybe replacing t-tar's aerial ace for taunt? i never felt that need though as u did this slot might be worth it? i will currently be replacing aerial ace for taunt as it will in one way or the other improves matchup against a mega venu, leer alongside physical attacks was something i came across (and have used before :P, no need for the ice beam as sharpedo does the job of it.

The strong Grass type suggestion is because not only Suicune but Rotom-W, Milotic, Gastrodon, Swampert, Politoed and other common support water types in VGC give your team problems

And P.S. Suicune is commonly used. Not the set I encountered but the mon itself is still a threat to your team.

Rage Powder stops you from single target moves, not spread moves. Pokemon that use spread moves can sponge Sharpedo's attacks with ease and retaliate destructively.

Aerial Ace Tyranitar doesn't give you easier matchups with Venusaur. I suggested Ferrothorn for the sole reason of it being able to take on opposing Grass and Water types with relative ease.

Tyranitar is too slow and frail of a Pokemon for it to be a stable Taunter.

Leer beside physical attacks worst best if you use a Prankster Pokemon
[Insert signature here]

Messages In This Thread
Shark Sighted Enter at own Risk! - by Pokeventurer - Aug 8, 2015, 02:27 AM
RE: Shark Sighted Enter at own Risk! - by Marcusube - Aug 8, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: Shark Sighted Enter at own Risk! - by Marcusube - Aug 8, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: Shark Sighted Enter at own Risk! - by Rogue - Aug 8, 2015, 10:15 PM