Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment
Battles Stupid Trades Youthful Ignorance and Shutting off your game Because you saw a Shiny and thought your game had broke are all fair game for this thread

On to my story which is why I wanted to make this thread because there has to be other stories like this

It was about over a decade ago Ruby and Sapphire were still new and I had decided to complete my pokedex ( which I never did do because of five pokemon Kingdra Milotic Feebas Deoxys and Jirachi ) I spent hours evolving every pokemon I cleared the elite four over 100 times with two pokemon always in my party Kyogre and Ninjask I had Kyogre to do all the battling ( Which was spamming Sheer Cold ) Ninjask was in my party for a different reason I thought Shedinja evolved from Ninjask. So I just kept leveling Ninjask up I got it to level 68 before I learned the truth. ( I only learned that Ninjask didn't evolve into Shedinja because of a sticker book ) It was so bad that on a vacation I slept under the hotel sink so I could keep playing. Certain that the next level would be the when Ninjask finally evolved. Basically this little Terrorkid would have never been able to evolve Pancham or Inkay

Messages In This Thread
Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment - by terrorkid94 - Aug 18, 2015, 12:19 AM
RE: Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment - by GiMYz - Aug 22, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment - by Amber - Sep 13, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment - by Middo - Sep 19, 2015, 03:30 AM
RE: Your most Embarrassing Pokemon Moment - by Frost - Dec 19, 2015, 11:27 PM