Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
But bro, seriously, do you even lift, bro?

What's your favourite Shiny pokemon? Or what pokemon do you think could do with a full recolor?

Have to go with my boy Charizard. I pretty much like all shinies that turn black, but there are some others that I like such as Weezing, Trevenant and Politoed to name a few

If you could have one pokemon to help you with your daily life, what would it be?

Charizard. I'd get him to spit mixtapes at people I don't like, and then we'd fly away into the sunset

What type would your gym be if you were the leader?  
Dragon just so I could have an infinite number of Goomys surrounding me

Pokemon Go; Should the available pokemon be specific to an area type, constantly roaming, or completely random?

It makes sense to have them area specific since it would be like real animal habitats (so for instance you would't get ice types in hot countries), but at the same time, I'm not going to jump on a plane and fly to the Amazon rainforest to catch, like, a Caterpie or something

Tell us a bit about yourself: Are you a creative or logical? Active or studious? What's your bank account password? Dog person or cat person?

I used to be active. I used to play football (soccer) all the time, but I can't play for another 2 years. I am a dog person, but I don't hate cats either

Messages In This Thread
Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Aether - Sep 25, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Week 5 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Eckley - Sep 25, 2015, 11:34 AM