Pinsir @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 ATK / 252 Speed
-Rock Slide
- Return
- Close Combat
- Protect

I’ve decided to use this Mega Pinsir as my revenge killer [1] After doing the calculations its one of the few Pokemon that could OHKO a Mega Kangaskan. [2] On top of that it could out speed a Mega Charizard Y and OHKO it with its Rock Slide [3] Return is there to deal with Mega Blazikan and Mega Venusar as well.  

Hippowdon @ leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 HP/ 4 ATK/ 252 Defense
-Rock Slide
-Slack off
-Toxic
-Earthquake

With all the weakness that Mega Pinisr has Hippowdon is my safe switch.  Although this Pokemon is slow it works really well with my sand rush Excadrill. [1] I’ve tested this out already and it could survive a Mega Swampert Waterfall. [2] Again its sand stream ability allows me to set up sand for my sand rush pokemon [3] Slack off is there for a bit of recovery to make this thing hard to take down allowing other Pokemon to do there stuff.  

Excadrill@ life orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 252 ATK/ 252 Speed/ 4 SpD
-Rock Slide
-Earthquake
-Rapid Spin
-Iron Head

Excadrill is another safe switch for my Mega Pinsir [1] on top of that its Rapid Spin removes hazards for when I switch in Pokemon like Pinsir who hate Stealth Rocks.  [2] Excadrill could out speed and take a hyper voice from a choice specs Sylveon making it a save switch in for pinsir which gets recked by a hyper voice. Other than that this is a basic Excadrill set.  

Rotom-Wash @Lum Berry
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Bold
EVs: 248 HP/ 252 Defense/8 Speed
-Volt Switch
-Hydro Pump
-Wil-o-Wisp
-Pain Split

Rotom is one of my safe leads [1] Rotom is just a bulky pokemon I could bring it in late game or start of the game and just use it to stale with wil-o-wisp and pain split.  [2] Since Rotom is seen as a threat that needs to be taken out right away the lum berry on it is the perfect option.

Hydreigon@ Choice Specs
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
EVs: SpA 252/SpD 4/Speed 252
-Taunt
-Dark Pulse
-Draco Meter
-Flamethrower

Hydreigon is another switch in pokemon [1] Taunts there to deal with Perish trap teams [2] As well as to shut down Pokemon like Kleftky Other than that Hydreigon is just a strong reliable pokemon for VGC doubles

Serperior @ Safety Googles  
Ability: Contrary
Nature Timid
EVs: 4 HP/ 252 SpA/ 252 Speed
-Synthesis
-Dragon Pulse
-Leaf Storm
-Giga Drain

With my team being weak to water I needed a safe switch for all you rain team users This is a pretty standard Serperior set [1] Synthesis is probably the uncommon move.  Its there incase if Giga Drain can’t revive it fast enough.  Other than that it’s a common move set.  

Thanks for your help  I know its not perfect so I could use all the help I could get

Messages In This Thread
Mega Pinsir Team Build [Rate My Team] - by Continuous - Nov 9, 2015, 10:49 AM