Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[ORAS] Mega Pinsir Team Build [Rate My Team]
(Nov 9, 2015, 11:28 AM)Continuous Wrote:
(Nov 9, 2015, 11:22 AM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote:
(Nov 9, 2015, 11:19 AM)Continuous Wrote:
(Nov 9, 2015, 11:05 AM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote:
(Nov 9, 2015, 11:04 AM)Continuous Wrote: So take out Hippowdon and Excidrill for Amoonguss and Politoed?

No no! Take out Serperior for Amoonguss. That's all I was saying. and change Rapid Spin for Protect on Excadrill.
Other than that hows my team?

I'm not the most experienced VGC player in the slightest, but I like the idea of Hippowdon (Since everyone uses Tyranitar). Are you looking to build a team with mons you like and enjoy playing with, or are you playing to win? If you're playing to win change Hippowdon to Tyranitar (Scarfed probably), and change Pinsir for maybe Mega Salamence. BUT THAT'S ONLY IF YOU'RE PLAYING TO WIN. If you enjoy using the mons you've talked about the most, it's all up to you.
I'm just having fun I hate seeing the same teams being played over and over again so that's why I have Mega Pinsir an uncommon mega that no one really expects

In that case just change what I said if you want. If you're happy with the team then play with what you want to play with :] Just don't expect it to be amazing and beat everything. Good luck man :] Also you could run Quick Attack over Rock Slide on Mega Pinsir because 3 Rock Slides is far too excessive to be honest, and priority is useful, especially since it gets the Aerilate boost on Mega Pinsir :]
it's 2022 and we livin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mega Pinsir Team Build [Rate My Team] - by big bird - Nov 9, 2015, 12:06 PM