Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!
Show us your creative side! If you could make your own video game, what type of game would you make? Would you focus on exploring? What feature would it have?
I would make an open world turn based RPG, it'd be a mix of Fallout type of open world and Final Fantasy. Exploration would be up to the player, and it would have an online where you can either join someone's party, or make your own.

Pokemon is all about adventures. What's your favourite adventure you've been on, whether it be a family holiday, a trip with friends or a solo adventure?

An adventure I went on was in 9th grade where me, my friends and my band teacher got lost in New York. What happened was we just got done eating at Bubba Gumps, and our bus that would take us back to our hotel was close. What happened was our group got split up and my group ended up in Times Square. We met up, but the police almost were called.
If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
Pizza. End of story.
Is there a hobby you'd like to start doing such as playing an instrument? Or maybe something outdoors like skiing?
I would like to start hiking. Not many places to hike here in good ol' Illinois, so. I already play the French horn and I am learning the guitar right now.
Pokemon's 20th anniversary is coming up. What was your first Pokemon game, and share your best/worst moments playing it?
My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Emerald, and my worst memory was wasting my master ball on a level 35 Tentacool. But my best memory is catching Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre in a Pokeball. That's right, I caught those three in a Pokeball.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!

Messages In This Thread
Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Eckley - Jan 16, 2016, 11:28 AM
RE: Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by pritchman227 - Jan 19, 2016, 10:30 AM