Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat!

1. Show us your creative side! If you could make your own video game, what type of game would you make? Would you focus on exploring? What feature would it have?
    I would definitely make a HUGE open world RPG game, those are my favorite. I think it would be really cool to have an overwhelmingly large open world game with a customizable main character, you could pick different classes. I would definitely have a class where you could shapeshift, that'd be freaking awesome! Skyrim comes to mind here, but I prefer a larger world and probably better fighting gameplay. I didn't like Skyrim's gameplay that much. 
  2. Pokemon is all about adventures. What's your favourite adventure you've been on, whether it be a family holiday, a trip with friends or a solo adventure?
    I frequent anime conventions, there's a lot here in Dallas. One of my favorite trips was going to one of the biggest anime conventions in the United States, Dragon-con. It was HUGE and I had to drive over 16 hours to get there, but it was so much fun. ♥
  3. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would you eat?
    Hands down, sushi. It's one of my favorite foods and I never get sick of it. Depending on the roll, it can be quite healthy too![Image: enormousSushiPlatter.jpg]
  4. Is there a hobby you'd like to start doing such as playing an instrument? Or maybe something outdoors like skiing?
    I really want to get back into running and biking. I've been way too sedentary recently and need to get back into the grind of exercising more!
  5. Pokemon's 20th anniversary is coming up. What was your first Pokemon game, and share your best/worst moments playing it?
    My first Pokemon game was actually Pokemon Stadium and Pokemon Snap. Every moment was the best moment of those games!
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥

Messages In This Thread
Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by Eckley - Jan 16, 2016, 11:28 AM
RE: Week 15 Meet & Greet - Come Take a Seat! - by PrincessSylveon - Jan 27, 2016, 04:05 PM