Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] PokemonForever Presidential Elections 2016
Hey kids. Do you want to make the Forums a better place for you and I? Well why don't you vote for me. With me as president and @Cazwell  as my Vic president who is being held hostage to do [s]this[/s], we can make this forum a better place. Now you might be wondering, @Unit501  what makes you creditable to be forum president? Well I glad you asked my good member of this beautiful place we call the Forums. As someone with a PH.D in gender studies, I know alot about many things and being president is one of them. I will also make sure that the crimes that @ChaseInfinity  has done to the Forums and what he has done to my brother from another mother @"squeab" will have consequences. I can also promise the return of community streams, giveaways and community stream giveaways. And I will make sure that we get rid of the virtual duck and duck hunt dog supporters who plauge our beloved place we call home. I will assure that a vote for me is a vote to #maketheforumsgreatagain.
A legend fallen from grace.

Messages In This Thread
RE: PokemonForever Presidental Elections 2016 - by Unit501 - Mar 14, 2016, 05:00 AM