Poll: Which do you prefer?
Main series games
Pokemon go
EVERYTHING
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Am I the only one who just doesn't care...
Being the big pokemon fan of my friend group i have the same feeling. Because the game doesnt feel like pokemon to me. BUT i really like pokemon go, because it gets me outside and moving, its nice to play with just the original 151 again (not saying i dont like newer gens, its just going oldschool once in a while) but the main reason i like it is because its social. Im out hunting with my friends who are pokemon fans, people who never owned a nintendo product, and people who just dont play video games. it brings alot of differant people together and its nice to run into other people i don't know playing it. The game brings all walks of life together and gives us all a common ground to chat and have fun with.  The first few levels of teh game are wonky and you will run into more ratata's and pidgeys then you can deal with (they are worse then zubats in caves) But once you get into the grove of the game its fun. 

The main games are still really fun, but iv had more exciting moments playing pokemon go then i have playing the regular games.
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I the only one who just doesn't care... - by Ducky - Jul 11, 2016, 12:32 PM