Poll: Which do you prefer?
Main series games
Pokemon go
EVERYTHING
[Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Am I the only one who just doesn't care...
(Jul 11, 2016, 03:01 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: I think Pokemon Go is just a simple, good start for people to just move around a notch. I been asked by few people, who told me "Pokemon Go?" every time I walk around w/ my phone outside lol. In my opinion, I think what this game kinda lacks is mostly the Pokemon trading option and the other pokemon from different regions. I will be surprised and maybe hope that Pokemon Go will be implemented in future games.

Basically this. The game works great as a tool to learn your town a little better because the Pokestops are usually historically significant. There's an outdoor mall near me with 2 gyms and several Pokestops, so it's also just fun to go out and play with friends. It could use a trading feature similar to the GTS. And they NEED to update the battling system for this to have any longevity. But I think it's a fun game, it gets me out of the house and I know more about the area I live in now.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Am I the only one who just doesn't care... - by Chawizawd - Jul 11, 2016, 06:44 PM