Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat!
Clearly we all tolerate like Pokemon here, but what other games do you like too play?

I used to play a lot of Mario/Sonic/LoZ games when I was younger, and I've found myself becoming re-immersed in them. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door has always been a favorite of mine; that and Sonic Adventure 2 Battle, especially the part where you could create and compete with other Chao's (needs a remake yesterday). 

What's your favorite battle strategy? Do you like to use a lot of status, hazards, full out offense?

I usually like to use hyper offense, but I like to switch it up every now and then for diversity's sake

School has started up again! How has your year been so far? Anything you're looking forward to?

Exhausting; it's been interesting for once though, finally starting to make some independent films. 

We've got some new moderators, ask them some questions so they have to be social.

@Unit501 What happened to the first 500 Units?
@"Elly" What's your favorite pokemayn?
@Chawizawd What's your opinion of the squirtle squad?  
@"squeab" Where do you find all those lil' gifs of the pokemon walking?

@Chawizawd It's conflicting, because on one hand, I absolutely love the night, but then again, I'm not too keen on Lunaala or the cockroach lady the UltraBeast that coincides with it. So as of right now, I'd have to go with Sun
Feel free to post your favorite Pokémon FanArt here ϞϞ(๑⚈ ․̫ ⚈๑)∩

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - by BoneheadMarowak - Sep 17, 2016, 12:00 PM