Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat!
Clearly we all tolerate like Pokemon here, but what other games do you like to play?
I have a soft spot for Animal Crossing I guess xD

What's your favorite battle strategy? Do you like to use a lot of status, hazards, full out offense?
Nothing I ever do in battle makes any sense. I'm the proud button masher of Pokemon! No wonder I'm such a fan of Pokemon Rumble.

School has started up again! How has your year been so far? Anything you're looking forward to?
I'm looking forward to NOT having to go to school and sit in my apartment laughing at all the poor souls who do have to! *evil laugh*

We've got some new moderators, ask them some questions so they have to be social. @Unit501 @Elly@Chawizawd @squeab 

@Unit501 Hi! How are you? I'm Devil Moth. Would you be willing to buy some slowpoke tails? :D

@"Elly" I think I've seen you around the forums a few times O.o Hmmm... yup, you definitely look familiar. I'm pretty sure you're like one of my favorites around here. #totallynotanEllystalkerdontlookatme >.< Hmm... questions, what's your favorite Pokemon. Tell me now! >: O

@Chawizawd Hey bro! What you been up to lately? Congrats on the Mod title! :D

@"squeab" Your name makes me want to throw Voltorbs at you-I mean Cleffas. I swear I'm not mean please don't ban me Sad Do you like apples? 

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

I think I've already asked enough pointless questions for one night. xD I'm horrible at thinking on the spot!!! xD
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - by devilmoth - Sep 17, 2016, 07:19 PM