Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat!
Clearly we all tolerate like Pokemon here, but what other games do you like to play?

Ummm.. tough question. Don't have a good gaming library with me at the moment, though I use to play Halo predominately.

What's your favorite battle strategy? Do you like to use a lot of status, hazards, full out offense?

Honestly don't really know. Do like the appeal of bulky offense just being about to maintain or faint stuff without having my mons die in the process is the best feeling for me. Other people have stated how I play better with Hyper Offensive teams, but I don't like making those predictions calls. Rather win just by outplaying my opponent and being ahead the entire time. I've played Balance / Semi Stall in the past years but sometimes it gets a bit repetitive using similar teams cores. If anything most of my best team in VGC have been offensive to a degree with multiple forms of speed control.

School has started up again! How has your year been so far? Anything you're looking forward to?

Been working more so, but its definitely cut my time here in the forums considerable. Around early May, my lapstop started "messing up" to the point where it became increasingly frustrating to both play on showdown, build teams for my leagues, and maintain contacts here and elsewhere. Just in late July was finally able to get it fix, but I'm thinking about getting a new laptop, or a PC.

We've got some new moderators, ask them some questions so they have to be social. @Unit501 @Elly @Chawizawd @Squeab

@Unit501, No hard feelings regarding when we battled in PFA. Just ask if you need any battling advice from me.

@"Squeab" when did you began your crusade to defend all Popplio fans against the forces of the Rowlet/Litten Fanboys.

As for the other two @"Elly" and @Chawizawd, when did you joined the forums and why you decided to contribute here?

Also late congratulations for all four being part of the mod team at Forever! Will try my best to work with you all, especially with Pokemon Sun and Moon on the horizon.

Let's turn the tables - tag a forum user using @ and ask them a question!

@ItalianG62 How the **** did you manage to surpass my Mega Altaria in kills with your Charizard X and win the MVP. I suspect foul play kappa

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - by Black117 - Sep 20, 2016, 06:31 PM