Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat!
I guess it would be a good idea for people to know who I am so ill answer these questions.

Clearly we all tolerate like Pokemon here, but what other games do you like to play?
I purchase every major release of a game when it comes out or shortly after and I buy things as they go on sale so as you can imagine my backlog is massive. My time is dedicated to Halo because Halo 5 brought so much new things that it is now a premier competitive shooter again, if anyone knows Halo rankings im Champion in SWAT because why not and High Onyx in Team Arena because I don't grind that playlist 24/7 for Champion

What's your favorite battle strategy? Do you like to use a lot of status, hazards, full out offense?

I dont actually battle all that much in pokemon, I was known for making teams for other people to use and do well with. Back in 2014 when I was competitive in pokemon I mainly used a speed control team in VGC so things like trick room and I dabbled with a scarf toed, Ludicolo, M-Mawile core for awhile and got pretty high in both Showdown and Battle Spot.

School has started up again! How has your year been so far? Anything you're looking forward to?

It's been many years since I was last in school, maybe one day when my health allows it I will get another degree but for now it's just relaxation time. This year is my youngest brothers first year in university aswell so I pretty much have the whole house to myself now which means more quiet me time.

We've got some new moderators, ask them some questions so they have to be social.
I have no questions for new moderators just respect because being a mod of anything is a lot of work that many times goes unnoticed.

So that about says everything I have to say at the moment, any questions feel free to message me.
Follow me at http://www.twitch.tv/jediverrilli

Saturday November 5th is Extra Life day. I will be streaming for 24 hours starting at 12:30pm

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuse...tID=232041 if you wish to donate.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Week 19 Meet & Greet - Come and Take a Seat! - by Jediverrilli - Sep 20, 2016, 08:38 PM