Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] In Defense of the PS4 Pro
I don't plan on buying a ps4 anytime soon. I hardly ever play games on console anymore and a $500 crunchyroll machine isn't exactly the best thing to drop them rubles on. When it coems to ps4 games, rocket league also seems like the only one I'd be intradasted in at all anyway. So again, $500 crunchyroll and rocket league machine? Nah.

Warning: Basic PC propaganda incoming, take shelter before its too late D: No not there, they can still see you, try over there!

I think it is much more productive to invest in a proper PC than a console. Consoles die out, many are subject to planned obsolescence(what isn't these days tho) and games you once loved but cannot play anymore due to no backwards compatibility are either gone forever, or digital. Which is fine you get to play them woo! Oh wait you have to buy them again... woo?

Meanwhile with a PC the initial investment to get a decent pc can be a little harsh, but the price to remain current isn't. Instead of dropping $500 every few years, you might just need to drop a double digit money bomb on those best buy noids. And the best part is you get to play any game ever that has been released to PC. Wanna play tf2, a game that came out 89 years ago? Guess what you can! Wanna play battlefield 1 minutes after playing tf2? Sweet, PC gots ya covered mang.

The only downside from pc gaming I've personally had however... is dropping $70 for a new 18 button mouse when your old 18 button mouse becomes a 17 button mouse :L
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?

Messages In This Thread
In Defense of the PS4 Pro - by Justin - Dec 4, 2016, 02:13 PM
RE: In Defense of the PS4 Pro - by hyunwoo0124 - Dec 4, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: In Defense of the PS4 Pro - by GiMYz - Dec 5, 2016, 03:48 AM
RE: In Defense of the PS4 Pro - by Vinnie - Dec 5, 2016, 04:00 AM
RE: In Defense of the PS4 Pro - by Reed - Dec 5, 2016, 09:19 AM
RE: In Defense of the PS4 Pro - by w2gMk - Dec 5, 2016, 09:36 AM
RE: In Defense of the PS4 Pro - by WolfScythe - Dec 6, 2016, 10:53 AM