Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat!
Ya know 0kamii, it surprisea me that you aren't the head of the forums. You're always so enthusiastic about everything! I think it's safe to say we all appreciate how much you do for the community! 

I suppose I'll have a little fun and answer your questions! 

​​​​​Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

Originally, since I bought Sun, I was thinking Ultra Moon, but then I remembered how much I love Solgaleo! So I think I'll stick with Ultra Sun and change up starters to spice it up a bit!

In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

I don't know how many of you are fans of the rock'n'roll, but I'll be going as the Doors' legendary front man Jim Morrison, since I actually look just like him, what with the hair and such. Now, I'm too old for tricks or treats, so I'll just be wearing it for a Halloween party 

​​​​What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?
​​​​

I've been playing quite a bit of A Link to the Past lately, it was my favorite snes game as a kid, and I've had a great time going through it again!

Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?

​​​​​You guys have been doing a fantastic job taking care of the community, and I can only see more fun and interesting things going on down the line as we near USUM, so all I'd like to see is you guys continuing to kick but at your job!

Breeder Scott - Proud Member of the Amethyst 0mega Breeder's Guild

Looking for breedables? Check out my new shop

Messages In This Thread
RE: The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat! - by ScottyThunder - Oct 14, 2017, 07:58 AM