Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat!
Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

Ultra moon because i have Moon(My brother Has Sun, don't know if i buy him Ultra Sun or something else, last year i bought him Sun i think or it was year before that and bought him Oras/or Xy)

In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

I don't knw why , but most of time people of my family members get scared of me when i surprise them each time. But i do like it sometimes to scare people. Some years ago i bought some Mask of a horror creature, but only my dog got angry /scared, and i wanted to let it remain a surprise for other people so not yet tested(only my brother saw it and 1 other member)

Though i wanted a realistic Mask(one that really can trick people, just one that i saw on news of people with these mask that tricked event the police.)

I thought of some Clown mask/ but i need to think about it some more.

What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

Not much, this year i don't have much that i like.

Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?

Yes, i have some suggestions, though for now i only can think of 1.

Some new section/Upgrade.(right now only this i can think of)

• [color=#000000][b]Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @.

@Kris You mean profile picture?(pfp) If yes, its someone famous of a boy that was kind of becoming Justice /kind fighting evil stuff like that(similiar to goku personality of dragonball/and gon of Hunter x Hunter, but more serious )But i think Hunter X hunter creator is also the creator of This Boy in picture. (Title of anime Yu Yu Hakusho more than 100 episodes)

@bunny You are shiny collector you said? If yes hw many did you collect?

@TheAlmightySancho Don't know if i alreadymentioned this but, do you have ever saw/heard the Movie Chucky the puppet? (I watched few days ago the sequel of Curse of Chucky, with title being ''Cult of Chucky'')

@Guest Hi, you are lurking around, is there a chance you ever will join this community? Welcome btw.

@Pugliaaa hi.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat! - by Drangor2 - Oct 14, 2017, 12:33 PM