Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat!
Well, this is the first time that I'm posting on this kind of  Q&A , but because I'm on a good mood I 'm doing this ..
Lets start

Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting?

I'm going to buy Pokemon Ultra Sun ( I think that because I prefer more Solgaleo than Lunala in Necrozma form), also I love the new UB: Burst and the combination of types.

In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

I don't dress up when is Halloween, even I think I don't celebrate Halloween .Yeah, I suck  (?)

What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

I have recently found my old PlayStation2, I liked alot of games of the console but especially I'll always remember Crash Bandicoot. I played and it was so good as years ago.

Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?

Hmm, Actually I don't know  what the forum needs, but I concious that the moderators or people who are working on it everyday are trying to make this page better. I'd like more people know this forum  and make a big community.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat! - by Adridia - Oct 14, 2017, 05:03 PM