Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat!
• Everyone is eagerly anticipating the release of Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, and this Kahuna just has to know: which version are you getting

Ultra Sun cause I can and sunlight for life. \[T]/

• In the spirit of the month of October, what are all y'alls dressing up as this year for Halloween?

I don’t know, I usually don’t dress up but I’m thinking about doing something this year.

• What game from your childhood have you recently gotten back into?

I recently hooked up my old Xbox and have been playing that. From KOTOR,Jet Set Radio Future and blinx the time sweeper.

• Is there anything you'd like to see from us, or have any suggestions for the site?
I would love to see this place become more a discussion forums then a trade/giveaway fest. Like back a few years ago.

• Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @.

Yeah no maybe next week or month. But I’m going to be answering @Kris  question.

I have been good, I know I been quiet or dead (which ever you prefer). But I’m going to be trying to come back with a little more effort then last time. I took a break from Pokémon and Nintendo in general. I’m honestly burnt out of Pokémon atm, but I hope that USUM will bring it back the spark I lost. If not Ill just hang around on the forums and help with projects and such. But I’m will be around to help new and old members, just come to me for more of a chance of me noticing. 

TL:DR. I’m back but not in black and I’m willing work work again.

P.S If you have any problems come find me.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The October Meet & Greet - Trick or Treat! - by Unit501 - Oct 14, 2017, 11:03 PM