Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
For everyone tagged and anyone else interested 
I will be changing the free Pokémon list today so feel free to check it when you are online and if there is anything you want from the list please let me know when confirming trading times.
As for the individual messages:

@SoKoJohn

I don't know if I do but I don't have one ready to trade at the minute, I will have to check and get back to you

@ToxicTarrn

I should be online today for the most part so just leave a message either by using the @ or private message to make sure it notifies me and tell me when is good for you

@TheShinyMothim

I haven't heard back from you yet so figured I would drop a message, if you want to trade for the oranguru same as I said to toxictarrn, I will try to be online regularly today since I have a lot of trades waiting.

@Isaacjax

I know this one is a long shot since it says you have not been online since Dec 24th and have not responded to me since but I still have that dratini if you see this and still want it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! I'm Back! - by Tenebris_Kane - Jan 2, 2018, 06:56 AM