Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
@Hojunhu 

I would love to trade for a Gothita but I currently have feebas in the free section if you want one of those for nothing and I will trade something else for the Gothita.  I plan on doing the biggest stock update yet soon so I will be breeding and online quite a lot in the next couple of days.

@Theoapo

I will be online a lot over the next few days, sorry for the small disappearance, I got really caught up in real life and then I found there was a problem with my router making things even worse. I will be breeding lots of Pokémon over the next few days and will keep an eye out for messages since it seems a few people were tring to contact me both here and privately so I need to catch up.

@Bird's Demise

I can't find a hidden ability whismur currently in the bank so it currently is not in stock, however I would really like a shiny deerling if you are willing to part with it and I will head into Alpha Sapphire today and get you one if you need it making it a priority to obtain

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - by Tenebris_Kane - Jan 16, 2018, 03:26 AM