Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
@Hojunhu 

thanks for the offer, I always aim to increase the stock, I am having a house cleaning day today and I am going to be working hard over the next few days breeding as many new Pokémon as possible 

I have obtained quite a few from previous trades and wonder trade which I haven't bred for the shop yet so I am hoping that by the end of the week the shop will see it's biggest expansion since opening  Big Grin

Generally for every Pokémon I am breeding for the shop I want to finish breeding one competitive for my collection of battle ready Pokémon so I find the most annoying part is reading up on movesets and doing the planning ready for breeding the Pokémon with correct egg moves etc. if you are interested in seeing some of my planning from my Pokémon (mostly smogon sets) you can see some of the planning here 

I usually work on offline versions of this spreadsheet so it is really out of date and only covers sun/moon projects but I am hoping to try catch the online spreadsheet up somewhat during this week as well as fill in some of the Pokémon from other generations. I am also considering changing the format slightly so I have a version that looks like the shops spreadsheet so it is easier to read. The main reason I don't use it as much as I should is that it gets confusing after I added too many Pokémon  Tongue

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - by Tenebris_Kane - Jan 16, 2018, 07:18 AM