Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
@Bird's Demise 

I will be online most of tomorrow (I am in London GMT timezone) so if you are online I can trade then. I was planning on breeding for the stock update today but ended up cooking all day after finding out the freezer in my house had started to defrost  Undecided

I have bunnelby ready so that is fine, I don't know how many shiny / dawn stones I have but I seem to recall being short on those at the moment, I need to start sending Pokémon into the pelago since I have moon, ultra sun and ultra moon and my brother has moon / ultra moon so between us we can get any stones from there quite fast.

I will be breeding a lot tomorrow though and I have around 60 Pokémon ready to plan and breed along with a few that are ready to add to the shop already. Fingers crossed by the end of the week the expansion will be the biggest yet! I am also adding a new system to the shop where I plan to leave a list including some of my battle ready Pokémon so that people can request a 5IV baby using those as a base which would allow me to breed on demand instead of just having to fill my Pokébank with stock as I go (It takes a while to type them all into spreadsheets so it will get edited as I go  Tongue )

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - by Tenebris_Kane - Jan 19, 2018, 12:19 PM