Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
(Jan 19, 2018, 03:23 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 

I don't think I have one spare at this second but I can ceratinly breed you one, I have all starters with hidden abilities so I am not too concerned about chimchar unless it has egg moves. If you have an apricorn Pokémon or one with egg moves that would be great if not don't worry about it too much. I can breed it by tomorrow since I will be breeding lots anyway. Is there any nature etc you would like that I can try breed for you?

Also as a side note I started sketching your new profile image in the same style I did retro typhosion's earlier, I will send you the result through private messaging when it is finished. I was just tempted to see what it would look like so feel free to give your honest oppinion when you get it  Tongue
I believe heat wave is an eggmove but ill look into some other mons.0kamii got me addicted to breeding so Im gonna be playing around with it. And thanks alot for drawing my avatar. I feel honored. The nature Retro suggested was Timid so ill go with that. @Tenebris_Kane 

Edit: Iron Head, Heat Wave Numel with good ivs/evs?
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Exchange breedjects for 5IV baby's! - by Dova - Jan 19, 2018, 03:30 PM