Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TEMP CLOSED] [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - Help with movesets and you can get free BR Pokémon!
@Pokeballsohard 

I went through a phase when I started Pokémon breeding that I bred battle ready Pokémon non stop, that is where my shop's stock came from, I ran out of projects I wanted to breed / mainstream sets fairly fast and that is why I realised I could work with others on the forum in the form of this shop. I always kept at least 2 breedjects from every project in order to trade at some point so the shop was just a natural progression. I ask for breedjects in return as then I get a constant inflow of Pokémn to breed and I don't have to worry as much about deciding as it is chosen by my customers.

This is also why I am looking for helpers to make sets for the Pokémon that were newly added, these are Pokémon I got from ewither customers or wondertrade which I decided I want to breed but with little experience I would like to get movesets which make use of the egg moves that other trainers have given them.  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Gen VII] The Breedject Corner - BIGGEST UPDATE EVER!!! (Move-set help wanted) - by Tenebris_Kane - Jan 22, 2018, 01:35 PM