Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Veiwing and beleifs on hacked Pokemon.
(Nov 25, 2017, 11:49 AM)Dova Wrote: So I want to start a communtiy discussion on our beleifs about hacked pokemon. The source of this was that I was looking on the GTS for a Poiple and Naganadel (poiple for sr's and Naganadel because I wanted to fill my pokedex) and stumbled across a trainer named "B-Chan" giving away free shiny Naganadel (yes, I did get one). At first, probably because I watch Verlisify like its my relegion, I was all like "Hacker, Hacker!' then I thought about it. Sure, she probably had hundreds of them but are they technically 'hacked'? At lv.58 and a Timid Nature I'd say no. Is it cloned? probably. Is it legal? according to rules: no. Still, she probably spent multiple hours of her life soft resseting for a shiny Poiple and got lucky with a timid nature. Could this easily be hacked? Yes- but I dont care. There is no proof she didnt get this through legitimate methods. So, I ask you: what do you considered a hacked mon and do you even care?

There's no way an Ultra Beast was a shiny, had a timid nature, and was given out as a (technically) free Pokémon on the GTS if it wasn't hacked and/or cloned. My belief/thoughts on hacked Pokémon are that they are despisable. Think of it like this. You're a new trainer, and think you have the power to face someone online, unsuspecting the strength of others. You find what you think is a worthy opponent, and put no restrictions on the rules. He/she accepts the invite. You take out (lets just say) a Lv.49 Cubone, and he/she takes out a hacked (again, lets just say) Lv. 100 Necrozma. You get your entire team one-shoted by that one Necrozma. Would you be mad? I'd be mad. It's not because I lost, it's because I faced a hacker! Hackers ruin the expirience that could've been been incredible. They even ruin the expirience for themselves! Why cheat to get that one mon when you can actually have fun doing it? This is why I despise hackers! Who's with me?

Messages In This Thread
Veiwing and beleifs on hacked Pokemon. - by Dova - Nov 25, 2017, 11:49 AM
RE: Veiwing and beleifs on hacked Pokemon. - by PokéPack - Nov 25, 2017, 12:42 PM
RE: Veiwing and beleifs on hacked Pokemon. - by Kris - Nov 28, 2017, 10:58 PM
RE: Veiwing and beleifs on hacked Pokemon. - by Kris - Nov 29, 2017, 03:28 AM