Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] The March Meet & Greet - A Month to Compete!
  • Nintendo just recently announced their upcoming plans for the Nintendo Switch. Which games are you the most excited about coming to Switch?
I can't say I'm too jazzed on the Switch right now. I will be getting it for Pokémon Switch providing there is a VGC circuit for it, but that's the only reason I'd buy a switch for now. If I bought a Switch I'd get the typical Nintendo games, Smash, Kart, Zelda, Mario, etc. Probably Splatoon as well.
  • Keeping in theme with the month of lucky things, this mod has to to ask: What's the luckiest thing that's ever happen to you? (Doesn't have to be pokémon related)
As much of a cop out this answer may seem, I don't believe in luck. I'm assuming the question is asking what's the most improbable thing to ever happen to you. So here I will answer, just recently I was forced into some overtime hours at work giving me an extra $200 on my paycheck. That Sunday after payday my wife and I were driving in a brutal snowstorm. I ended up losing control and spun into a ditch. We had to call a tow to get us out. The tow cost exactly $200 and the car could still drive. Nobody was hurt, all ended well.
  • Everyone loves music! What's your favorite style? Favorite artist?
I'm one of those crazy metalheads that furiously headbang as the day is long. My favourite band is The Black Dahlia Murder and my favourite sub genre of metal is melodic death metal.

• Time to turn the tables! Tag a forum user and ask them a question using @. 
What was the hardest breeding project you've done?
Hardest in terms of length was finding a hidden ability Kangaskhan in XY. Hardest in terms of most convuluted was a calm, Tentacool with Aqua Ring, Knock Off, Rapid Spin and Mirror Coat. A lot of those egg chains were 3 or 4 Pokémon deep back in XY. Also super proud of my Marvel Scale Dratini with Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush and Iron Tail as I did that one from the ground up, including catching Marvel Scale Dragonair in XY friend safari.

Long story short, in XY I bred a lot of fun and weird things because I could. All from scratch and without a Ditto for most of it.

Now to ask @ChaseInfinity where is Animekid7?
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades

Messages In This Thread
RE: The March Meet & Greet - A Month to Compete! - by Hojunhu - Mar 14, 2018, 06:52 AM