Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[VGC] JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team
(Jan 14, 2015, 12:14 PM)evilsabre Wrote: the key is to have innovative picks i mean there's like 400-500 usable pokemon once you take out the prevolution lines you will be able to make 3 teams from that pool with not crossover and i bet you can get 3 top tier teams with no crossover the key issue will be that its alot harder to make what i call all star teams (well rounded best pick teams) since that landurous is on another team etc also all 3 of you can't use the same mega but this is where its gets easy imo when your all picking different megas if you optimize for the mega you should be able to make 3 teams easy with very little overlap. i mean i just made 2 teams with only 1 overlapping pokemon

This is what I've been trying to say. You're so much better at explaining things Evil :D I know there's a lot of pokemon to choose from, but when it comes to the best/mot used pokemon is where the overlapping starts. I mean look how many people run Talonflame, M Kang etc

But yeah, I suppose it shouldn't be to bad to overcome the problem

Messages In This Thread
RE: JFlynn.tv Triple Team Battle Challenge! Find-A-Team - by Eckley - Jan 14, 2015, 12:20 PM