Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Saturday FEB 7, 2015 Forum Tournament (OVER!)
Alright this will probably be the second to last update, yet knowing me, I'll forget to mention something while typing this post. Right now we have about 12 people registered at the moment, and I have decided if we manage to maintain about 10+ people, then I'll keep top cut at around 8 people. However if there are about less than 10 people in the tourney, I'll cut top cut to about only 4 spots. In addition, this tournament will only have 5 swiss rounds instead of 6 just in case to give participates time to finish their top cut battles.

As far as reporting battle codes concerns, if you guys insist, I'll make a battle code post in the "Battle Request" section and any of you guys can post codes as long as it follows the format I have. The only battle codes all if you have to report are the top cut rounds only so please indicate the round and your opponent. If anything, I'll make ONE LAST ANNOUNCEMENT!

THERE WILL BE MORE PRIZES REWARDED TO THOSE WHO WIN 1st, 2nd, AND 3rd PLACE RECORDS IN THE SWISS ROUNDs!

The 3rd place holder will receive an Eruption Heatran (Gen 4 event)
The 2nd place holder will receive the Eruption Heatran, and a body Slam Jirachi
The 1st place holder will receive both the aforementioned prizes and an event TRU Arceus with Judgment, Roar of Time, Spacial Rend, and Shadow Force.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Saturday FEB 7, 2015 Forum Tournament (Prizes will be Soft Reset Beast Trio!) - by Black117 - Feb 6, 2015, 08:09 PM